The good news for this weekend is I managed 6 successful flights after I had sorted out the "sucking in the wire incident".

My verdict for this RC jet is.... it is NOT a beginner EDF, way to fast and to small ( not saying I'm pro ). But it looks fully sick in the air. Has a awesome profile and flies like it's on rails. Once you have it trimmed out. Remember to dial down your throws on your servos. Trust me, there is alot of moving surface's for this little RC jet.
I did crank mine up abit and wow, it can do a huge amount of barrel rolls in a very short amount of time.
What's even better are the landing's. It glides in beautifully, a little fast but that's EDF for ya. To really slow up when low to the ground. Pull up quick and RC jet will do a little high alpha maneuver and stall. It's fully sick!
Overall I love this RC jet, even though it's not the best one as an introduction to the world of EDF. But if you check your trim, decrease your throws and check the C.G (centre od gravity). It should be fine and you'll be hooked, Like me.

But like the saying goes " all good things must come to an end " happened......but thank the RC Gods it happened on the ground, until I risked it for one more flight.
Report in the next post.


Also did anyone go to this, would love to know.

0 comments



Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates