I have just come back from my first bash session with my eBay special, HPI Baja 5B RC car. All I can say is......fully sick,dude.

First off, it is quite intimidating at first. Big car and big speed coming at you fast, makes you hope you don't get a glitch and take your legs off with it.


What I like even better about this RC car is there are no batteries to charge ( besides the one that powers the servos and stuff ). That means 40 plus minutes of run time. It lasts forever, and that can result in getting a bit bored.... But that what inspires you to come up with ramps and put the natural environment to good use. It's amazing what a good shovel will do!


Stay tuned for my next bashing session!!!

0 comments



Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates