I have just received the long awaited package from the postman. Containing my HPI Baja 5B RC car. That I won off ebay.

So...first impressions. This thing is big,heavy and tough looking with all those aluminum parts showing themselves under the body. The previous owner seemed to have done a fair amount of bashing with it. Let's just say it has plenty of "character markings" in all the usual places.

I got my RC car late in the day so I could not take it for a burn. But I did manage to start it up after a couple of pulls. Sounds fully sick, especially with the massive after market exhaust strapped to it.

So know I just gotta charge up the receiver battery that powers the servos. Mix some fuel. Then it's time for a serious bashing session!

0 comments



Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates