Check out this video of a alligator chasing a RC boat. This also happened to me years ago. Didn't get it on video sadly.

I remember thinking it was a duck or something. ( I was far away ). I drove towards the "duck" then turned away before I got out of range.
Then what do you know, a alligator leaps out the water and chases my RC boat. It was that close, if my prop hit a weed or something and slowed down. It was a gonna.

What got me thinking was how aggressive the alligator was. Once I got my RC boat to shore, it went under. I continued to drive around because I had a crowd watching, so I couldn't disappoint. 30 seconds later the alligator breaks the surface and attempts to chase the RC boat AGAIN.

This time my brother threw rocks at it to chase it away. Which did the trick. I beached the RC boat as quick as possible and then called it a day.

The crowd loved it though!!

0 comments



Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates