Well I have decided to "give it a go". Give what a go? Racing RC short course trucks! One of the biggest growing class's of RC vehicle racing. So big that this class has it's own Nationals.

So I have just won a "slightly used" RTR (ready to run) Team Associated SC10 RC truck off eBay. Plus 4 extra tires. It is the same body type and color as the picture. But I may get another body and give it a RedBull theme. So I can fly over those ramps with grace :)
I chose the ready to run version, because one it comes with everything except the batteries and charger. That I have. Also I plan on running in the stock class for know before I start putting bigger motors etc on. Stock class is usually full of the newbies so hopefully I will have a chance......

For know the local club is closed. So a bit of bashing and getting to know the truck will be in store for now.


Stay tuned!!!!

0 comments



Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates