Racing RC CORR Trucks

Sorry it's been awhile, in terms of updates in the RC racing scene and other fully sick RC stuff.

I have have just finished installing my new NOVAK 10.5 brushless motor combo, Pro-line Bow ties and the milled out aluminum mount just for a little bling. It is lighter than the stock though!
Moved the battery farther back, changed the suspension settings to what I saw everyone else using at the pits the other night and cleaned it up.

Gave it a quick test before the sun went down in the backyard. Very impressed. It has heaps of traction, nice power band off the start and no more brushes! The brakes are a bit sensitive to my liking but that can be fixed.

Overall money well spent and can't wait to race the "big boys". Stay tuned!

The place I bought all my stuff from was AMainHobbies. Who I can't praise enough. Stupid fast shipping, awesome products, good variety and they gave me a free T-shirt!

0 comments



Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates