This Friday night I will be moving up from a basher to a racer. In both driving skills and in the wallet! It will be my first time racing a RC car or more precisely the RC CORR truck class. That has become the biggest class at my local RC club.

This is a good thing, so at least I can hide my terrible driving skills amongst the masses. But I did find two very informative articles. One giving advice on how to approach club racing. In terms of rules, regulation and the few d@#kheads that you may come across.
The other article shows you methods of practicing and "thinking" like you're in the car.

The advice and practice methods have helped me, I think anyway. But the true test is coming. I'll let you know how I go!

0 comments



Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates