Well today I glued on the wings and tail plus the cardboard nosecone. Why cardboard??? possibly because that will be the first thing to be squashed into mother earth??
I used 5 minute epoxy as my choice glue, didn't even both with the stuff that came with the RC jet. To be honest it looks OK, but that Chinese writing puts me off. ( I'll give it a test on some scrap foam, to see the results)
Moral of the story in gluing the wings etc is to take your time. Give the glue time to dry and make sure everything is lined up OK, otherwise your RC jet could handle like a pig.
Next I ripped out the cheapo servos, at the same time realizing that the foam that makes the plane look and feel solid, "dents" easily when you use it as a leaver to get out the servos. Oh well, dents and paint chippings gives my RC F-35 jet character!!!
I did not install the new servos yet. ( it was getting cold in my shed/Area 51/hangar ). But I could not help myself firing up that EDF motor. Man, all I can say is FULLY SICK Dude!!!!!

I'll keep you posted.

0 comments



Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates