My new RC car, the fully sick HPI Baja 5B is not really brand new. I won it on eBay and I should have it by next week sometime. According to the eBay listing it has a race ported 23cc and a jetpro exhaust. I just hope it hasn't been bashed too hard, because I want to do the hardcore bashing to it.

These things are fully sick and have a huge devout following that take this 1/5 scale RC car seriously and to other level in customization and performance. It seems you need/have too, take out a second mortgage to put on the nice shiny aluminum parts and race ported engines just to be a true hardcore Baja basher.

First thing I am going to do though, is get a pair of sand paddle tires so I can rip up my local beach and sand dunes then a nice chrome exhaust, then a ..... and a ...... The Baja bug has bitten me already!!! Need to refinance my house!!!

Can't wait for mine!!!


0 comments



Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates