If you haven't heard. I decided to start RC car racing. Choosing the stock short course truck class as my starting point.

Recently I gave my Team Associated SC10 a spin over the weekend that I brought off eBay. First impressions. The look of the truck is fully sick with awesome scale looks and nice paint job. The quality of components are top notch. A nice touch to the overall appearance of the RC truck is the mud flaps at the back of the truck.

(the things in the middle don't come with the kit :)

The RC truck handles like a tilt train would do ( I reckon anyway ). With the soft suspension, you can see the body roll side to side. At full throttle on a sloping surface turning hard it did not roll at all. It is a brushed motor so the speed isn't insane but it still has good speed. After the test spin I could see where the tires had been rubbing on the body during hard turning. This was solved by raising the body on the body posts.


Overall a fully sick RC short course truck. That has heaps of tuning potential and hopefully a bit of patience for a beginner RC car racer! I can't wait!

Stay tuned!


For more info both RC and full scale check out these sites.

0 comments



Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates